LONDON INTERBANK OFFERED RATE (LIBOR)
TRANSITION WITH CONFIDENCE
MITIGATE RISK FROM MILLIONS OF LIBOR CONTRACTS
Forget about costly remediation teams and LIBOR phaseout anxiety. Let advanced Contract Analytics do the work.
CONTRACT ANALYTICS THE TERMINATOR FOR LIBOR
Let AI and ML handle LIBOR transition with confidence and ease delivering a frictionless process.
Download the Free LIBOR eBook
CONTRACT ANALYTICS FOR ALL ENTERPRISE STAKEHOLDERS
Adlib’s Contract Analytics Solution is the fastest, most economical way to find, analyze, and cleanse LIBOR/IBOR exposure from every single contract your organization holds. Adlib nails the technical work. More importantly we:
- Enable the Chief Risk Officer to know what P&L risk lies in all contracts.
- Enable the Chief Compliance Officer to align all contracts with new regulations.
- Enable Legal Counsel to discover risks and accurately remediate everyone.
- Enable the Chief Technology Officer to provide the best solution in the shortest time.
- Assure the heads of the businesses that disruption will be minimal and reputations protected.
TRANSITION WITH CONFIDENCE AND BE READY FOR THE NEXT REGULATORY CHANGE
Get the FREE e-book on solving LIBOR and learn how to address compliance, recover revenue, and boost contract performance.
Teams of lawyers working manually through mountains of contracts is a costly distraction from business growth. But the cost of not complying then playing catch-up is higher — in dollars and reputations. No one wants to be seen as not having their ducks in a row, even when there are hundreds of thousands of ducks.
There’s aIn this e-book, you’ll learn how to:
- Solve a really ugly problem with a really elegant solution.
- Be the hero that your senior management peers need.
- Put out a fire with much more than a short-term solution.
- Be ready for future regulatory change.
Contract Analytics For LIBOR Can Help
Discover all contracts with LIBOR reference across the enterprise prime for remediation
Automatically ingest, compare, outline contract changes, and adopt the right workflows.
Remediate LIBOR and be ready for the next regulatory change.