Why Document Transformation Is Critical For an Effective Asset Lifecycle Information Management (ALIM)
Table of Contents:
- Why Is Document Management Challenging in ALIM?
- What Are The Current Gaps in Managing Unstructured Enterprise Documentation In ALIM and ECM?
- The Need for Robust Document Transformation for ALIM and ECM in Oil & Gas Industry
- Better Asset Information Management Outcomes with Enterprise-Grade Document Transformation
- Leading Oil & Gas Company Takes Steps To Gain Control Of Their Content
- Why Now?
Safe operations, productivity and safety compliance of an Oil & Gas asset are highly dependent on impeccable data accuracy and documentation management. Many organizations today are challenged with unstructured data and manual document-based processes, which are time-consuming and error-prone, putting the organization at risk of non-compliance, fines and reputation damage.
of O&G executives said that regulatory and compliance issues were the most significant challenges facing their industry.
Survey by EY
of O&G executives believe that unstructured data is important to their business, but only 38% have a strategy in place to manage it.
Survey by Accenture
of O&G companies struggle with managing documents across multiple systems and platforms, while 53% struggle with the high volume of documentation that must be managed.
2019 Survey by Deloitte