Ensuring content can be found and leveraged is essential for digital enterprises in energy, financial services, banking, and insurance.
To address this need, Adlib delivers automated, high-accuracy Optical Character Recognition (OCR) solutions that turn vast volumes of image-based documents into searchable PDF assets.
With Adlib’s high-volume OCR solution, enterprises can turn thousands—even millions—of unstructured documents into assets that can be easily searched, accessed, leveraged, and extracted for business intelligence.
Readily accessible content that supports critical workflows and business processes, decreases risk, and eliminates error-prone manual methods.
What is Optical Character Recognition (OCR)?
Scanned, paper, and image-based files still represent a significant portion of content within energy, financial services, life sciences, and insurance industries. However, even after paper and image-based documents are digitized, this data is not searchable or accessible—preventing valuable business insights from being identified and leveraged. Adlib addresses this challenge with an enterprise-grade Optical Character Recognition (OCR) solution that automatically standardizes image-based and born-digital documents into fully searchable, readily accessible data.
The Power of Enterprise OCR
- Recognizes with 97%+ accuracy documents in multiple languages (115+) and formats (400+), including image, Office, CAD, email, and legacy documents.
- Automates conversion to eliminate manual efforts, increase consistency, and accelerate business workflows.
- Delivers more than searchable PDF and PDF/A by offering multiple output formats (XML, Text, etc.) that drive big data and file analytics.
- Adapts to evolving business needs through a configurable workflow management environment.
- Integrates across any business system, environment, or geography, allowing for flexible deployment options.
- Scales seamlessly to support multiple lines of business and peak volume processing needs.
- Expands beyond OCR software to include high-value document-to-PDF conversion, publishing, and enhancement services from a single platform.
- Automated conversion of over 400 formats to searchable PDF (original images maintained with searchable text layer added)
- Support for over 115 languages (including Japanese, Korean, and simplified/traditional Chinese), ensuring the highest possible accuracy for global content
- Enhancements to maximize accuracy, including de-skew, rotate, and preservation of searchable content already present
- Enterprise-grade architecture to process massive volumes with no downtime, supporting mission-critical workflows
- Ability to output extracted data in XML or Text for use in file analytics
- Web console for configuration, monitoring, and reporting to support enterprise SLAs
Make Content Automatically Searchable with Enterprise OCR
Adlib’s document conversion solution takes standard document-to-PDF conversion to the next level, allowing enterprises to automatically convert thousands or even millions of documents into the highest quality, text-searchable, ISO-friendly PDFs that maintain the identical format, layout, and content of the original documents.