Adlib PDF 5.3 – Helping global organizations leverage business content with improved enterprise performance
The new and enhanced Adlib PDF delivers superior capabilities and continues to evolve the Advanced Rendering standard
Adlib PDF delivers Advanced Rendering to help organizations improve document management processes – from ingestion to output - integrating easily with Enterprise Content Management (ECM), workflow and product lifecycle management systems. It transforms high volumes of documents from a great range of formats into high quality, searchable PDF or PDF/A formats to support document publishing, collaboration, compliance and archiving initiatives. This latest version is ideal for Systems Integrators whose customers demand solutions for enhancing critical business processes through the automation of otherwise manual, cumbersome processes in order to satisfy compliance, collaboration and archiving mandates, to name a few, and for organizations in a broad range of industries struggling to gain control over an ever increasing volume of data and streamline critical business processes.
Building on the successful performance of the Adlib PDF platform, Adlib PDF 5.3 offers a number of exciting new benefits, including:
- Enhanced Email Integration Capabilities:
- Streamlining email management processes through the creation of a new POP/SMTP email connector.
- Allows monitoring of one or more email inboxes and can respond to the senders by transforming the inbound email attachments to PDF or other formats.
- This is an easy way to provide email based transformation service to your end users.
- Support for significantly reducing storage costs:
- Addressing the massive growth of electronic content and rising storage costs through the brand new Adlib Compression Module, available to add on to Adlib PDF Enterprise
- Thousands of dollars in cost savings
- Up to 95% of storage space saved
- Improved Enterprise Environment Performance:
- The enhancement of our 64-bit OCR engine enables lower fail rates and faster processing of larger files for organizations that demand high quality, mass scalability and protection for their critical content.
- Certification for Windows Server 2012 R2
- Certification for SQL server 2014
Adlib 5.3 Key Features
- Intelligent compression (add-on module required)
- Enhanced 64-Bit OCR Engine
- POP/SMTP Email Connector
- Open Office Engine
- UI/Documentum Thumbnails
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Certification
- SQL Server 2014 Certification
For more information about upgrading to Adlib PDF 5.3 or to discuss End of Sale/Maintenance implications, please contact:
Customers - Customer Success Manager
Partners - Partner Account Team