Adlib PDF 5.2 Enhancing ECM Deployments for Global Organizations
The newest version of Adlib PDF improves output support including all PDF/A standards
Adlib PDF delivers Advanced Rendering to help organizations improve their Enterprise Content Management (ECM) based document processes. It converts and combines virtually any document into high quality, searchable PDF or PDF/A formats to support document publishing, collaboration, compliance and archiving initiatives.
Adlib PDF 5.2 offers a number of exciting new benefits including:
- Enhanced Archive Capabilities:
- Adlib PDF 5.2 includes support for all ISO archiving standards, including PDF/A-1 through PDF/A-3 and the corresponding conformance levels a, b, and u. This comprehensive support will benefit organizations looking to archive multiple content formats and attachments such as emails and faxes. Additionally, many regulatory bodies (e.g. The ZUGFeRD invoicing standard in Germany) require PDF/A-3 for compliance, which is now supported.
- Increased Support for Multiple Input and Output Formats:
- Extending our Advanced Rendering capabilities, Adlib 5.2 introduces enhancements for rendering AutoCAD DWG files to ensure the highest fidelity possible, minimizing line-width issues.
- Support for the creation of multiple file formats in a single job – increasing efficiency for end users and administrators.
- Enhanced output to printers, reducing spool time and storage space required to print complex documents.
- Greater output flexibility including more color options, and multiple page size/orientations controls.
- Improved Enterprise Environment Performance:
- Introduction of a 64-bit OCR engine enables lower fail rates and faster processing of larger files for organizations that demand high quality, mass scalability and protection for their critical content.
- Improved support for allocating engine resources by geography, environment or task by enabling the configuration of each server to one or more groups.
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2, the de facto standard in most enterprise IT organizations.
Adlib 5.2 Key Features
- PDF/A-3 (ISO 19005-3)
- 64-Bit OCR Engine
- Multiple Output File Formats In One Job
- Enhanced Output to Printers
- Improved Engine Grouping/Allocation
- Enhanced AutoCAD DWG Support
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Support