Adlib PDF 5.1 Enhancing ECM Deployments for Global Organizations
The newest version of Adlib PDF supports more languages, file types and ECM repositories.
Adlib PDF delivers Advanced Rendering to help organizations improve their Enterprise Content Management (ECM) based document processes. It converts and combines virtually any document into high quality, searchable PDF or PDF/A formats to support document publishing, collaboration, compliance and archiving initiatives.
Adlib PDF 5.1 offers a number of exciting new features, including:
- More powerful Enterprise Content Management options:
- EMC Documentum connector, supporting Content Server v6.0-7.0, DFC v6.0-7.0, D2 user interface v4.0-4.1 and all standard web-based applications such as Webtop and Documentum Administrator.
- IBM FileNet connector, adding rendering menu items for the Content Navigator user interface, as well as support to transform compound documents. This release supports IBM FileNet P8 v4.5-5.2, Workplace v4.0.2, Workplace XT v1.1.4 and Content Navigator v2.0.2.
- Improved rendering quality and increased CAD support for organizations in Manufacturing, Construction, Utilities, and other design intensive industries:
- New 2D CAD engine, supporting a number of new file types such as CATIA v4-v6 and Pro/Engineer.
- Updated support for the latest CAD file format versions for AutoCAD 2013, Inventor 2014, Microstation 8.9, SolidWorks 2013 and NX Unigraphics v8.
- Additional OCR support for global organizations:
- recognition capabilities for simplified and traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean character sets
- support for over 115 languages with Adlib’s high-fidelity conversion to optimize industry-leading Nuance technology capabilities
Adlib PDF 5.1 Features
- Full support for native Microsoft Office 2013 applications
- Available integration with Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Significant OCR performance and accuracy improvements
- Improved performance from newly architected Engines
- PDF Processing – Processes PDF inputs much faster and in parallel with other tasks
- Image Processing – More options, better performance and greater fidelity when processing Images (eg. JPEG, TIFF)
- Major new capabilities for Adlib Express customers, including:
- New web-based Centralized Logging and System Configuration
- Removal of IIS requirements for Web Services API
- A newly available SharePoint Workflow Connector providing direct integration
- Windows Server 2012 support
- Enhanced support for OEM/ASP requirements including problem submission log Retrieval via Web services