Meeting Compliance Regulations with Adlib
With expertise in working with unstructured content – spreadsheets, Word documents, images, and more – Adlib applies the revolutionary Content Elevation Process to enable organizations to meet compliance regulations.
The first phase in the process is to standardize all content regardless of format which is essential when aiming to adhere to regulatory compliance regulations.
- Create compliant, submission-ready high-definition PDF files to reduce errors associated with manual assembly
- Remove duplicate files – up to 35% in some cases – to create a more manageable file repository
- Gain a true understanding of unstructured content by exposing many aspects of the data and file stats – including author, title, date, and type and make the documents searchable in readiness for other downstream processes
The second phase is able to dig into the standardized documents and pull out information based on the organization’s regulatory requirements.
- Take all aspects of the document into consideration, from graphics to images, to flow and text
- Assign Adlib’s proprietary Content Fingerprint identification, a digital representation and unique identifier for each piece of content to rapidly examine large volumes of documents
- Determine content eligible for Progressive Classification™ and define categories based on specific compliance regulations
The third phase of the process organizes the content based on the information provided by the Content Fingerprint identifier.
- Align to regulatory guidelines by using the similarity index which has a full audit trail
- Perform a deep analysis of content to uncover further duplicates and near-duplicates
- Ensure your documents are in the right place so that you can find them when you need them
The fourth and last phase of the process takes unstructured content to another level by adding in enhancements, and preparing the content for further downstream processes which are identified by Progressive Classification technology.
- Classify documents based on compliance regulations using Progressive Classification
- Convert documents that are part of your regulatory publishing processes, into PDF/A files in compliance with the ISO standard for archiving and long-term digital preservation
- Apply digital signatures and watermarks to ensure document authenticity and security, and create controlled documents as part of your approval and regulatory publishing processes
- Redact confidential information such as Nonpublic Personal Information (NPI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) based on pre-defined patterns and marked areas