Identify and Manage Risk, Ready Unstructured Data for Strategic Governance, Enrich and Operationalize high-value Digital Assets for the Enterprise
File analytics is used to identify and scrutinize unstructured documents and the data within them to provide intelligence on their type, along with key descriptors such as age, author, and sensitivity. File analytics powers numerous use cases, such as deduplicating content to aid document migration and managing personally identifiable information (PII) to reduce risk. File analytics also empowers key governance objectives, including the creation of clean content for reliable decision-making, and the ability to harvest the operational value within unstructured data assets.
Adlib Makes Waves in Forrester’s Q2 2018 File Analytics Providers Report
Adlib was among the select companies that Forrester invited to participate in its June 2018 Wave™ Evaluation, File Analytics Providers report. In this evaluation, Adlib was cited as a strong performer and received the highest score possible in the Technology Strategy criterion.
ADVANCED DATA CAPTURE, CONVERSION & PUBLISHING
- Document Prep to Aid Business Intelligence, Big Data & Processing Systems
- ICH Compliance of ECTD Format for Regulatory Submission (FDA, EMA)
- Publishing for Document Control & Consolidation
- Conversion for Long-Term Digital Preservation (LTDP)
- Accessible Formats & Document Findability
- Ingestion & Multiple Source Aggregation
INTELLIGENT FILE ANALYSIS
- Legal Content Analysis (Contracts, Operational Leases, Legal Hold)
- Customer Onboarding & Digital Mailroom Automation
- Asset Management
SENSITIVE DATA DISCOVERY & REMEDIATION
- ROT Identification
- File Remediation (Quarantine & Deletion)
- File Remediation (Routing & Redaction)
- PII Audits
ENRICHED DATA MIGRATION
- Information Governance Oversight (Centralized, Clean Master Records)
- Implement Cloud Content Services
- Decommission of Legacy Systems
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Risk & Compliance Management
Why the Need?
- The volume of unstructured content makes manual insights impossible. Over 60 percent of global firms have over 100 TB of unstructured data.
- Document migration is rampant. The increasing popularity of cloud services, the need to decommission legacy systems, and M&A are key drivers. Porting your old problems into your new systems is increasingly understood as simply a bad idea. Clean, then shift.
- Unstructured content chaos because of historically poor metadata management, ungoverned SharePoint sites, and sprawling network drives are seriously impeding the ability to find relevant content while eroding confidence that decisions are being made from the right inputs.
- Regulations and the ongoing cost of breaches are demanding that sensitive content be eliminated wherever possible and carefully controlled wherever required.
- Whether it is huge volumes of contracts, operational leases, or equipment performance data, companies need technology to control risk and harness opportunities at scale.