Drawing on 15 years of experience working with unstructured data, Adlib allows organizations to unlock the value in their documents through Document Conversion and other robust data-enrichment capabilities. Capable of converting hundreds of file formats to PDF, Adlib’s powerful platform enables enterprise-wide standardization of business information. Enterprises can be confident that standardized data in PDF format retains fidelity and enables a consistent viewing experience across devices.
- Organizations seeking to standardize data to gain actionable insights and improve compliance, collaboration, and efficiency across the enterprise.
- Systems integrators interested in helping their customers improve efficiency, enhance collaboration, ensure compliance, and bring structure to growing volumes of data. Interested in partnering with Adlib? Join Adlib’s Partner Plus Program
Adlib PDF Brochure
Adlib PDF Brochure
Much more than centrally managed high fidelity document-to-PDF conversion, Adlib PDF thrives in demanding enterprise environments in support of document intensive business processes, collaboration, archiving, and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure compliance with governing bodies and regulations by standardizing data across the enterprise.
- Assign passwords and grant access levels according to privacy and regulatory guidance. Use metadata to enhance data security and better monitor and protect personal information.
- Reduce file size of scanned images, remove redundant images and fonts, adjust image type and resolution, configure how fonts are embedded, and modify compression levels.
- Document Conversion: Standardize data and deliver high-fidelity equalization of business information in preparation for effective classification and other document-centric processes.
- Standardized Formats: Improve sharing across the enterprise and beyond by standardizing data originating in more than 400+ different formats to PDF or PDF/A .
- Enhanced Search: Significantly enhance search capabilities by adding an invisible text layer to scans, faxes, and images with Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
Aerospace Company Gets Defensible
Life Sciences Manufacturing Documentation Automated to Maximize Up Time and Achieve Compliance
Archive Automation Handles Large Volumes of Documents Easily and Compliantly
International Reinsurance Provider Standardizes 200 million+ Pages a Year with Adlib to Fuel Big Data Analytics
Find a Data Standardization Solution
Looking to explore solutions for converting your enterprise’s documents into high-fidelity PDF assets? Adlib has partnered with some of the top integrators in the world to develop solutions designed to enhance document-centric processes. Click below to find a solution that will work for you.
Leveraging PDF technology, BlueCielo helps Life Sciences and Energy organizations to capture and control critical engineering data, bringing it into the content management mainstream to harness its power for the business.
Leveraging Advanced Rendering technology with Adlib, e-SubmissionsSolutions manages the electronic document management and submission publishing needs of Life Sciences organizations.
Leveraging Adlib PDF, fme delivers proven and trusted data migration to customers in the Life Sciences, Industrial Manufacturing and Financial Services industries.
Leveraging Adlib technology to render Microsoft Word documents, Glemser’s solution, XmRender, is a comprehensive and global labelling application.
Leveraging Advanced Rendering technology from Adlib, LORENZ provides regulatory submission preparation and publishing solutions for the Life Sciences industry.
Leveraging Adlib PDF, McLaren delivers content management solutions to asset intensive environments to improve the execution of capital projects.
Leveraging Adlib PDF, Meticulous Data Works delivers a complete range of technical services for Oracle Agile PLM customers.
The Adlib-Netcompany partnership leverages each organization’s focus and expertise in the case management arena.
Leveraging Adlib’s Advanced Rendering platform, RegDocs enables Life Sciences companies to successfully complete in-house regulatory submissions and clinical trial content.
Adlib and Solabs deliver an integrated solution to Life Sciences organizations looking to streamline document control and approval processes.