Integrating with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Systems
Integrating with key business tools, including all leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems, Adlib PDF Enterprise is driven by the most powerful, automated document-to-PDF conversion engine on the market. By extending Advanced Rendering technology as a Shared Service, corporate consistency across Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing and other departments, as well as multiple repositories, is ensured while automating compliance requirements for regulated industries such as Energy, Life Sciences, Financial Services and Government.
Shared Services with Adlib Enterprise
- Scale across multiple ECMs
- Expand to multiple departments
- Consolidate rendering tools
- Deploy within multiple functional areas, such as claims processing, accounting, human resources, and more to ensure simplicity and reduced end-user training
- Ensure quality and corporate consistency through vendor consolidation and enable ease of management for IT
- Lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) with an enterprise server-based product which provides lower licensing, IT, administrative and training costs
Shared Services Use Cases
Sharing Secure Information Consistently
Sharing Content with SharePoint
Enabling Company-Wide Information Access
Find a Departmental Solution
Looking to explore solutions which work with single business units or departments? Adlib has partnered with some of the top integrators in the world and jointly developed solutions which integrate to enhance departmental document management processes. Click below to find a solution that will work for you.
Leveraging Adlib PDF, fme delivers proven and trusted data migration to customers in the Life Sciences, Industrial Manufacturing and Financial Services industries.
Leveraging Adlib PDF, Meticulous Data Works delivers a complete range of technical services for Oracle Agile PLM customers.
Leveraging Adlib’s Advanced Rendering platform, RegDocs enables Life Sciences companies to successfully complete in-house regulatory submissions and clinical trial content.
Leveraging Advanced Rendering technology, the Strator Redaction Editor helps organizations reduce risk and improve the security of redacting sensitive content...