Banks and Insurers that Leverage Content Intelligence Cloud Set up RPA for Success
By Marc Fuentes | September 16, 2021
7 minute read
Savvy leaders are seizing every opportunity to become more nimble since agility leads to greater customer satisfaction, increased profits, and stronger brand relevance in an increasingly digital economy. Robotic process automation (RPA) is one tactic that can boost agility and enable traditional companies to compete with digital-born competitors.
- Onboard customers faster
- Reconcile KYC documents against customer information to flag discrepancies
- Meet compliance requirements faster
- Eliminate mistakes associated with manual processing
- Process claims faster
- Address service requests in real-time
- Analyze multiple data sources to offer value ads
- Deliver competitive rates and policies
- Bot Maya is a virtual assistant that collects customer information, provides quotes, and issues payments.
- Bot Jim is a virtual claims assistant that can process approximately one-third of cases. For the remaining issues requiring human intervention, Bot Jim has already executed much of the legwork.
- Bot CX fields customer questions.
- Automation makes it possible to discover unstructured data across an enterprise regardless of location or format.
- Utilize OCR or create PDFs to generate content that can be searched for, read, and analyzed by RPA systems. Converting unstructured data enables companies to extract more significant ROI from these systems.
- Build trainable AI models that categorize and meta-tag documents faster and more scalable than humans can perform with fewer errors.
- Classified, metadata-rich content can be analyzed, sorted, and filtered to surface data-driven insights that fuel innovation and intelligent decisions.
- Clean, structured data is automatically delivered to the people, processes, and technology that rely on it to improve customer experiences, meet compliance, and increase profits.
The Final Verdict