In the chaotic world of content it's nice to know there are trusted vendors you can rely on.
It’s hard enough to grasp the myriad challenges you face when dealing with content. As noted by others it is your content that is sacred, not the systems you use to manage it.
ECM market consolidation
With the recently announced acquisition of Documentum by Open Text there were new concerns introduced to the market. Questions we hear being asked include:
- What is the future roadmap for my Documentum implementation?
- Will I have to move my content (again)?
- Can the information still be found/shared and leveraged across systems?
- Will I still have the same level of capability I built my content management and information governance strategies on?
Critical capabilities now End of Service
Making matters more complicated, Documentum's trusted Advanced Document Transformation Services (ADTS) and Document Transformation Services (DTS) are End of Service on Dec 31, 2016. This has come as a shock to many enterprises that have come to rely on the high quality content rendering and advanced enhancement capabilities that were possible by leveraging the superior capabilities of Adlib technology within those products.
Don’t worry - we've got your back
In keeping with our long-standing commitment to ensuring the best customer experience in the market, Adlib has responded with several low-impact options including a 'Safe Haven' program. This program is being leveraged by top Life Sciences, Insurance, Banking, Energy and other companies allowing them to:
- Remain compliant with regulations demanding that production software remain fully supported
- Maintain the high quality ISO/ICH compliant PDF rendering and enhancements their users demand
- Extend those trusted capabilities across systems including Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint, IBM etc.
It's not easy keeping on top of all the changes, options and differences. Adlib and its strategic partners are here to help.
In the ongoing chaos it's nice to know there is a long-term player in the market that knows what's going on and how to ensure you get the support you need to keep driving your business forward.
About the Author
As a senior executive, Scott has spent the last 20 years building Adlib into the thriving organization it is today. Scott has held customer-focused leadership roles spanning success, professional services, marketing, and support. He is passionate about business growth, the human impact of technology, and the pursuit of an ideal customer experience measured in the customers’ terms.