Adlib is now hiring in Canada, Europe and the United States: Why not come work for a great software company and build your career
By Kathryn Wash | November 17, 2014
If you follow any of our Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn accounts, you’ll have noticed that we’ve been promoting a number of new positions lately. This month alone, we have several new positions we’re looking to fill. After all, the company is growing at record speed, and we’re looking for talented, hardworking, and passionate people to join us. I wanted to take a few minutes to tell you a little bit about why Adlib is more than just a great place to work.
The Adlib experience
The culture at Adlib is something we’re very proud of. I think that’s really evident in how long many of our employees have worked here. We provide our employees with opportunities to grow and discover their interests. Many Adlibbers have moved from one team to another, exploring other areas of the business based on their interest and their career.
In addition, we offer a number of fun, challenging group activities for our team to enjoy. Many Adlibbers are golfing, cycling, curling and running aficionados, so if you’re interested in these activities (and things like badminton and dodge ball), you’ll have many folks to play with.
Apply for a position today
We are growing our business every day, and we’re looking for people who enjoy challenges to join us. We’re located right off the QEW in Burlington, just west of Oakville and east of Brant Street. However, we’re also hiring in many locations in the United States and throughout Europe. If you want to work for a fast-paced company, I encourage you to send us your resume.
We’re currently hiring the following positions:
- Customer Support Engineer - Europe
- Enterprise Sales Executive - General Business – Europe
- European Sales Engineer - Europe
- Assistant Marketing Coordinator - Burlington
- Business Development Representative - Burlington
- Enterprise Account Executive - Financial Services - Burlington
- Software Developer - Burlington
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Burlington
- Training Specialist - Burlington
- Web Technology Specialist - Burlington
- Channel Sales Manager - Burlington
- Business Development Manager- Financial Services – USA or Canada
- Enterprise Account Executive - Life Sciences - USA
If you see anything you are interested in, be sure to apply today. If you don’t see anything that is right for you at the moment, send us your resume and we’ll keep it on file until something that would be a good fit for you opens up.
I really hope you’ll consider joining Adlib. We’re excited to grow our team, and continue growing our business!
About the Author