Making it work - driving the future. This is the theme of this year’s COE PLM Conference and TechniFair.
I think the theme is just appropriate and the timing is right, too. Almost all enterprise organizations have made huge IT investments. CIOs and IT decision makers are being questioned about the effectiveness and ROI on these investments. More and more of these senior IT executives are asked to do more with less. One of the ways to achieve that is “make your IT work” or simply make it work! If you can make IT work, you can immediately realize some of these benefits:
- ROI on reduced resource hours spent on support and maintenance
- Switch on new or existing un-used features and limit your new IT purchases
- Improve productivity of your work force and your internal customers
Advanced Rendering with Dassault Systèmes ENOVIA
We believe in making it work for the following industries:
- The Engineering, Construction, Architecture or Oil & Gas industries trying to convert your drawings and design CAD files to PDF for internal or external collaboration
- Financial or business services trying to convert documents into high-fidelity PDFs for annual reports or archiving requirements
- Life Sciences (Pharma, Medical Devices, Bio-tech) and trying to convert content into submission-ready PDFs
We integrate with Dassault Systèmes ENOVIA’s product lifecycle management (PLM) solution through our document-to-PDF Advanced Rendering technology. Check out this brief datasheet on how Dassault Systèmes ENOVIA works with Adlib PDF.
Join us at this year’s COE PLM Conference and TechniFair
If you are not in any of the industries I referenced above or you have a unique business requirement, I recommend you attend this show. It is good to connect with your peers and industry experts once in a while to gauge what is new, what is happening, what others are doing to tackle the same common challenges, and at the same time have some fun and make friends.
I hope you can drop by the Adlib booth. We’ll have our technical experts who can help you better understand the integration between Adlib and Dassault Systèmes ENOVIA. They are qualified to walk you through how Advanced Rendering will work in this environment and discuss the variety of actual business use cases!
Oh, did I mention, we will have a lot of giveaways at our booth?
You can register here for the COE TechniFair.