The solution delivers on key strategic initiatives of both IT departments, like lower TCO and scalability, as well as addressing compliancy initiatives of Quality organizations...
• Eliminates Manual Stamping Processes
• Eliminates duplicate systems and maintenance overhead
• Submission packaging, tracking and publishing from a single system
• Single Version of the Truth - Assures latest version is always retrieved
• Visible, automated confirmation
• Critical in shop floor environments still using paper
• Enterprise Stability, Scalability and Performance
• Bandwidth and Network Latency through local rendering
• Multiple servers can be managed by load/location across the enterprise
• Simple process to extend / incorporate additional express servers
• Uptime & Failover – Robust failover mechanism and job ticket management
• Exposes the diverse capabilities of the Adlib’s rendering engine
• Upgradeable features: OCR, Multiple output formats, metadata rules engine
• Automated Page insertion – like table of contents and cover sheets
The combination of capability and performance deliver results to the business that will enable both IT and Quality organizations to deliver on their commitments.
To learn more about how world class organizations like 3M achieved these objectives and replicate the best practices in document rendering and publishing, sign up for our webinar: 3 ways PDF can enhance your Dassault PLM deployment. Join the conversation on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 12 noon EDT.
Jeff Fodi, Director of Services, Dassault Systèmes