It has been a terrific evolutionary year at Adlib. Since last summer’s release of our new flagship product “Adlib PDF Enterprise”, it has seen successful wide-scale adoption within numerous global 2000 organizations and governments. Adlib PDF Enterprise brings managed, scalable PDF Transformation services to companies looking to automate document conversion, document assembly tasks and OCR capabilities to high-volume departments or deployed company-wide as a shared service.
Which is why today, we are very pleased to announce the first major update to Adlib PDF Enterprise, version 1.5. With this release comes many new features and enhancements including:
- PDF Optimization allowing you to determine Optimal PDF Fidelity and File Size. Read the blog article "Don't Overlok PDF Optimize!"
- Improved support for Office 2010 (32-bit)
- Improved support for Windows Server 2008 (32/64 bit R2)
- PDF/A -1A output for archiving (in addition to PDF/A -1b)
- AutoCAD 2011/2012 support available with optional Adlib CAD Module
- OCR enhancements enabling automatic document rotation and de-skewing plus ability to define Word® correction settings
- Database enhancements including support of Oracle® 11g and automated job retention to better control database size
- UI enhancements and improved logging
- New and improved application integrations for:
- Microsoft® SharePoint®
- Microsoft® Exchange®
- IBM® FileNet®
- K2® BlackPearl®
Learn more about Adlib PDF Enterprise.
Remember, at Adlib our goal is your success! If we can improve on your experience with our company or products or would just like to share with us what problem you are solving using Adlib, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!