Adlib Express 4.11 is now available. Our focus has been on improving on current capabilities, we are pleased to offer additional value to help you optimize your investment in Adlib Express.
Some of the more noteworthy improvements include:
- PDF Optimization for the perfect balance of PDF output file size and fidelity - Provides both image/font de-duplication and image down sampling capabilities for PDF documents. Read more in the blog "Don't Overlok PDF Optimize!"
- Improved support for Office 2010 (32-bit) - Includes support for Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Improved support for Windows Server 2008 (32/64 bit R2)
- PDF/A -1A output (in addition to PDF/A -1b) - Includes all the requirements of PDF/A-1b as well as the preservation of structural and semantic properties.
- AutoCAD 2011/2012 support available with optional Adlib CAD Module
If you are an Adlib customer on active maintenance sign up for the Adlib customer webinar to learn about Adlib Express 4.11, get insight into Adlib’s product roadmap and hear about our future plans for a new Customer Community. Hosted by Adlib’s Customer Success Team.
May 17, 9:00 am ET
May 17, 2:00 pm ET
Remember, at Adlib our goal is your success! If we can improve on your experience with our company or products or would just like to share with us what problem you are solving using Adlib, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!