As we ramp up for another exciting update of Adlib Express, I thought I would reach out to you (our valued customer) and remind you of some of the key capabilities that have been added to the product over the last year. More importantly, I would like to share with you our plans for the upcoming product release and our plans to keep you better informed on our regular product and maintenance releases.
While Adlib Express has been evolving for over a decade and is considered by many as a mature product and the “the Gold Standard” in automated PDF conversion, what you may not know is that we have been constantly adding a number of new enhancements over this period to keep pace with your needs.
Some of the more notable enhancements include:
- Support for Office 2010 32-bit support
- Extended CAD support for AutoCAD 2011/2012 files
- Windows Server 2008 support for both 32 and 64-bit versions
- The ability to render embedded images through Adlib's internal conversion engine using our extensive and integrated file type support
- Support for Text Conversion settings for UTF-8 and UTF-16 (Unicode)
Of course we have done numerous bugs fixes over this period as well. If you are interested in the full list of new functionality and bug fixes, please let me know by inquiring here.
Adlib will have an update to Express in the very near future, along with the exciting release of our new flagship product, Adlib PDF. Stay tuned for upcoming news where I will outline some of the exciting new features that will be included in both of these releases.