We can barely keep up with the flurry of new career opportunities opening up across all departments of Adlib these days; just this week we posted more jobs! (Go to our Careers section to get more details on each job, and to apply.)
Our newest job openings are:
- SharePoint Product Marketing Manager: This job opportunity is for an experienced product marketing manager who will work with marketing communications, product management, other product marketing managers and our partner managers to increase the focus on the SharePoint market.
- Senior Customer Support Rep- Multilingual: We need someone with a degree/diploma in computer science and at least 2 years working in customer support, preferably in software. You must be fluent in Italian, and fluency in French and German are considered a strong asset.
- Inside Sales Rep: We are looking for someone to focus on efficiently managing and closing sales opportunities entirely through the telephone and web presentations. You will need experience in short sales cycles and, ideally, 2 to 3 years’ experience selling software to business customers.
That’s in addition to the other 5 career opportunities open at the moment at Adlib, which are:
- Senior Developers/Team Leads (x 2):You must have a diploma/degree in computer science or equivalent and a minimum of seven years of work experience in a software development environment. You should also be highly skilled in C++,C#, Java programming languages, .Net Framework 2.0 or greater. Strong skills in Silverlight, MSSQL, SharePoint Workflow development, and other programs.
- Marketing Programs Coordinator: Responsible for creating, designing, monitoring and enhancing online/email marketing campaigns, including analytics such as A/B and multivariate testing. Proficiency with CMS systems (such as Sitecore) and marketing automation tools (such as Eloqua, Marketo), as well as project management skills and proven creative writing abilities.
- Senior Implementation Specialist – Lead: Responsible for translating the business requirements of customers into solutions, post sales, including meeting with customers to understand their technical environment, requirements and issues; analyzing the software and service needs; and leading technical product presentations and discussions, proof of concepts and proposals. Requires excellent knowledge of processes used to develop software and the product management cycle.
- Senior Software Architect: Assist in articulating the architectural vision, conceptualizing and experimenting with alternative architectural approaches, creating models and component and interface specification documents, and validating the architecture against requirements and assumptions. A sound sense of business and technical strategy is required to envision the “right” architectural approach to the customer’s problem set, given the business objectives of the architect’s organization.
Adlib is a great place to work – a corporate culture you can’t resist, generous benefits, and a truly collaborative environment that encourages your promotion and growth within the company. But don’t take my word for it… we have employees who say the same!
For any of these, please email your cover letter and resume to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org