Adlib will be a Platinum Sponsor of QUMAS Connect 2012 – the Worldwide User Conference next month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The event, happening January 23-25 at the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, will feature information about the regulatory compliance solutions offered by QUMAS which is a partner of Adlib.
Last year I attended QUMAS Connect 2011 in Coral Gables, Florida, where my colleague Brian Kernohan, VP, Strategic Alliances, gave a talk about extending the document transformation framework for CAD and PDF/A by leveraging Adlib through Qumas. We blogged about the show’s highlights last year, and will do so again from QUMAS Connect 2012.
Adlib PDF will be one of the solutions offered in the QUMAS Partner Pavilion at the 2012 show and conference, which also includes opportunities to network and share compliance experiences with peers, including executive panel Q&A sessions, real-world client case studies, and roundtable discussions.
Show organizers suggest that the conference most benefits individuals with titles such as:
- VPs, Directors of Quality Assurance
- Quality Managers
- QA Associates
- VPs, Directors of Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- VPs, Directors of Clinical Development
- VPs, Directors of Lifecycle Management
- Document Control Managers / Associates
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Head of Compliance Technology
- VPs, Directors of Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Manager
- Chief Information Officers
- IT / System Administrators