This time last year, the executive management team at Adlib decided to launch a blog within our corporate site, with the name, Render Your Views (playing off the function of our PDF rending solution).
We look back at a fruitful year of blogging, and showcase here some of our favourite posts of ’09 and early ’10:
- Live from SharePointPro 2010 Summit
- Document Conversion in the Cloud
- Enterprise Deployment of Express at World-Leading Big Pharma
- The PDF/A Standard for Archived Documents
- Can PDF Rendering Make Us Greener?
- Investing in IT During an Economic Slowdown
- Automating OCR of Documents in SharePoint
- Evolution of Regulatory Publishing through Submission-Ready PDFs
- Converting CAD Files to PDF in SharePoint
- Search in SharePoint using a PDF iFilter
- Financial Services Leader, Assurant, Uses Adlib Express
- Collaboration Doesn’t Mean You Can Edit My Document
- Hospital Uses Express and XML Job Tickets to Retain Navigation of Documents
Our Blogging Future
Looking forward, we will be blogging about many new trends in the industry, as well as exciting product launches, including but not limited to:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and how our PDF rendering solution works within this environment (as well as it does within SP 2007 with our PDF for SharePoint offering)
- Continuing coverage at our presence at industry-leading events, such as AIIM International Expo, and EMC World in May, SPTechCon Boston 2010 in October, and beyond
- Customers stories – their real-world applications of PDF rendering, including at the enteprise level, in manufacturing, energy, education, government, financial services, and more
- The different needs of the European market, versus North American enterprises, when it comes ot automated document transformation
- Regulatory environments: FDA, NRC, FCC, SEC and others
- More on PDF standards, such as PDF/A, PDF/E, and PDF/UA
Which blog posts have you liked (or not) since we started in Spring 2009? And what kind of content would you like to read here in the future?