Adlib Software is honoured to be invited to speak, by DataLan, as a top SharePoint ISV partner at Microsoft’s mid-town Manhattan office this month for the introduction of SharePoint 2010 and Office 2010. The free event is hosted by DataLan Corporation, on May 19th, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Paul Fratesi , Adlib’s Global SI Partner Manager, will be speaking at the launch about how our own product extends the capability of SharePoint, including new information on PDF for SharePoint 2010 (currently under embargo).
Adlib Express – the only server-based solution that offers PDF conversion, recognition (OCR) and publishing functionality within the SharePoint environment - is one of the usability tools listed by DataLan on its SharePoint-related products web page.
Come out to the event to learn about the new capabilities within SharePoint 2010 and Office 2010. You will also learn about products, services, programs and solutions that will enable you to leverage an investment in SharePoint to provide comprehensive, cost-effective business solutions to your organization.
DataLan’s Tony Smith, author of “SharePoint 2010 User’s Guide: Learning Microsoft’s Business Collaboration Platform,” will host the event, which will also feature SharePoint and Office experts from Microsoft, DataLan, and other top SharePoint organizations. Highlights will include:
- SharePoint 2010 capabilities presentation and demonstrations
- Office 2010 capabilities presentation and demonstrations
- How to leverage SharePoint and Office to Improve IT services and decrease costs
- Overviews of the Microsoft DPS programs that offer qualifying customers funding to support you in leveraging your software investment
- Discussion on the best-of-breed and best-value third party products for SharePoint
- The chance to win valuable prizes
You can sign up for the free event via DataLan’s online registration form