Gold Certified Partner Delivers Enterprise Content Transformation Features to Enhance Microsoft’s Collaboration Solution
BURLINGTON, ONTARIO, CANADA — October 3, 2011 — Adlib today announced the Adlib Content Transformation Platform’s integrated support for Microsoft SharePoint 2010. The Adlib Platform helps the world’s largest organizations increase their efficiency and reduce costs associated with the automation of SharePoint 2010-based document workflows. The Adlib Platform is a complete, automated transformation solution for the enterprise, and provides a comprehensive set of PDF services for SharePoint 2010.
SharePoint 2010 is being widely deployed across organizations as a cost-effective Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and collaboration platform. A recent AIIM research report, Using SharePoint for ECM, found that 53% of companies they contacted consider SharePoint to be their primary ECM system going forward, but 22% will use it in conjunction with their existing systems. The Adlib Platform extends SharePoint to automatically enable the transformation of document formats to PDF which streamlines document-intensive business processes to help improve efficiency, mitigate compliance-related risks and reduce costs.
Adlib is a Microsoft Gold Certified Content Management Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner. Using the Adlib platform in conjunction with SharePoint 2010, businesses can:
- Extended Share and Review Capabilities: Transform documents to a universally accessible format for sharing and collaboration within SharePoint 2010.
- Reduce Manual Effort: Save time and cost involved in manual conversion with automated conversion of documents to PDF files within SharePoint 2010.
- Enhanced Search: Scan and OCR documents (such as .tiff or image-only PDF) into content that can be searched, making it easy to find and share without extensive manual indexing.
- Merge Documents: Use Adlib's SharePoint 2010 document assembly capabilities enable users to combine documents into one PDF from various formats within the SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Meet Regulatory Requirements: Automatically transform documents to consistent, high-quality PDF to meet compliance requirements within your organization and/or industry.
- PDF/A for Archiving Content: Automate the conversion and validation of content to a format suitable for long term storage using Adlib's PDF Archive (PDF/A) capabilities.
- Improve SharePoint 2010 Workflows: Help increase employee productivity and optimize business processes. Adlib works with the leading business process automation tools for SharePoint 2010 workflows, including K2, Nintex Workflow and Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010.
“SharePoint 2010 has become a factor in ECM, enabling organizations of all sizes and industries to share information, manage documents and publish reports for better decision-making,” said Kristina Kerr, Group Product Manager, SharePoint Marketing, Microsoft Corp. “The Adlib Platform works with SharePoint to provide content transformation capabilities and helps automate time-consuming, error-prone and document-centric business processes.”
“Through our OEM relationships with the large ECM vendors, enterprises have come to rely on Adlib’s high-end PDF transformation capabilities. Adlib extends SharePoint 2010 to include advanced content transformation features,” said Peter Duff, CEO of Adlib. “Adlib is proud to be an ISV that extends and augments SharePoint with an enterprise-class content transformation service, to help companies fully address their ECM requirements.”
The Adlib Platform’s Solution for SharePoint 2010 is currently available directly from Adlib. For more information, call 866.991.1704 or visit the Adlib website at http://www.adlibsoftware.com/solutions/sharepoint-solutions.aspx.
Adlib is the leading expert in document-to-PDF transformation, enabling the world’s largest organizations to improve the efficiency, quality and control of document intensive business processes with content-to-PDF transformation solutions to optimize productivity, mitigate risk and reduce costs. Being the trusted technology provider to Global 2000 organizations, Adlib brings over a decade of expertise supporting more than 5,000 international companies and government organizations to help them reduce the financial exposure and risk of non-compliance with regulatory agencies; reduce IT costs by centralizing document transformation; and leverage content-to-PDF as a shared service across the enterprise. Adlib is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Content Management Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner, a US Government GSA provider as well as a member of the PDF/A Competence Center. For more information, visit www.adlibsoftware.com.
© 2011 Adlib, Adlib Software and the Adlib Software logo are trademarks of Adlib, and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other brand names are trademarks of their respective partners.
Director, Marketing Communications
905-631-2875 ext. 294