Convert Images to PDF with OCR
Convert images into searchable, high quality PDF using OCR
Faxes, photocopies, and scanned images still represent a significant portion of content within key industries such as construction, manufacturing, finance, and government. The problem is, even after digitizing paper documents computers can’t search on words hidden in scanned documents, faxes, photos, or CAD drawings.
Adlib PDF provides intelligent, industry-leading optical character recognition (OCR) to reliably convert image files like jpg, CAD and vector graphics into a high quality, searchable PDF by adding an invisible text layer to images.
Organizations in manufacturing, insurance, banking, government and other industries that recognize the need to include images, faxes, photocopies and scans, among other previously non-searchable formats, in the capture process, enhancing it with the capability to make content searchable to support compliance, archiving and collaboration initiatives.
Systems Integrators whose customers demand the automatic conversion of faxes, photocopies, and scanned image-based content into searchable and high fidelity PDFs within any workflow in support of multiple business processes. Interested in partnering with Adlib? Join Adlib’s Partner Plus Program
Datasheet: Adlib OCR
Explore automatic conversion of faxes, photocopies, and scanned image-based content into searchable and high fidelity PDFs within any workflow. Adlib OCR recognizes image-only files in support of document intensive business processes, collaboration, archiving, and compliance.
Adlib OCR delivers a robust solution, capable of processing millions of pages, while retaining the integrity of visual elements including layout, graphics, links, fonts, placement and layers during the conversion process, ensuring you get the highest quality PDF possible.
- Content publishing across devices: Convert graphics, faxes, images and documents into searchable PDFs so they can be found quickly and easily by customers and employees across devices
- Claims management: Reduce payment of fraudulent or duplicate claims by verifying incoming claims content with document OCR
- Knowledge management: Scan images and amend with metadata to make them searchable for indexing and storage
- Invoice processing: Convert vendor POs or invoices and capture (and tag) with text-searchable reference for reference and storage
- Recognizes over 115 languages (including Japanese, Korean, and simplified/traditional Chinese), ensuring the highest possible accuracy for global content
- De-skews and rotates files to optimize overall accuracy
- Reduces file sizes with compression to lower storage and backup requirements
- Extracts data into recognized text for use in analysis and reporting activities
Automatically convert, assemble, and publish documents into high fidelity, searchable PDFs.
A detailed overview of Adlib PDF including conversion, assembly and OCR features.
See how this insurance organization connected Adlib with EMC Documentum to improve their claims processing workflow through accurate OCR.
Learn how Adlib PDF can make content automatically searchable using Optical Character Recognition (OCR).