Learn how this 4-phase approach to content management can set your organization on the path to complete Information Governance success, and improve findability of business information for various document-centric processes including contracts management, regulatory submissions, long-term digital preservation, and more.
The first phase in the process is to standardize all content regardless of format so that there is “one source of truth”.
- Improve organizational efficiency and convert hundreds of file types, including CAD, to high-definition PDF documents in preparation for effective classification and other document-centric processes
- Enable access to all content – regardless of origin – and enhance search capabilities tremendously by adding an invisible text layer to scans and images with advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Improve the findability of documents by de-duplicating content by as much as 35%
The second phase is able to dig into the standardized documents and pull out information based on the organization’s requirements for Progressive Classification™.
- Understand your orgainzation’s information with Adlib’s proprietary Content Fingerprint identification, a patent-pending digital representation and unique identifier for each piece of content, used to rapidly examine large volumes of documents
- Leverage Adlib’s proprietary technology to turn document information into system or document-appended metadata
- Examine content aspects including Graphics, Image, Flow, and Text (GIFT) for an all-encompassing view of your documents
The third phase of the process organizes the content through the similarity index based on the information provided by the Content Fingerprint identifier.
- Know where your content is and assign a similarity index with full audit trail to determine categories or buckets of groupings for accurate classification
- Apply an image-based approach to content assessment, automatically contrasting it against defined templates or original versions to rapidly determine where information is located
- Find content faster by uncovering further duplicates and near-duplicates through a deep analysis of content
The fourth and last phase of the process takes unstructured content to another level by adding in enhancements, and preparing the content for further downstream processes which are identified by Progressive Classification.
- Bring additional value to your information with Progressive Classification and route documents to further downstream processes including to other repositories, for long-term digital storage, big data analytics, and more
- Compare detailed content within large volumes of documents with Advanced Rendering-powered classification and data extraction, highlighting changes between different versions of complex or lengthy files such as legal contracts or engineering designs
- Further reduce file size of scanned images, remove redundant images and fonts, adjust image type and resolution, configure how fonts are embedded and modify compression levels
- Redact confidential information such as Non-public Personal Information (NPI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) based on pre-defined patterns and marked areas
- Automate document enhancements including headers and footers, table of contents, indexes, watermarks, and more