Microsoft Promotes Adlib as a Top Global SharePoint Partner
Adlib has been a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner for a while now - and starting this month, we've graduated to become a “Depth Managed Partner” of Microsoft. It is clear that Microsoft shares our view about the potential of what Adlib can do in the SharePoint market, so they have moved us up to gain even more momentum. We expected promotion to this level of access to Microsoft to be at least two more years away!
Adlib has been recognized as one of the top global partners by the SharePoint Product Marketing team as having a key complementary technology in the development and launch of Wave 15 (Office and SharePoint 2015).
The work we have done by increasing our visibility in the SharePoint eco-system and has accelerated us past other partners with larger revenue and more employees, by our participation in:
- Conferences - such as the Microsoft SharePoint Conference, Microsoft Tech Ed, SharePoint Tech Con, AIIM, etc.)
- Partnerships - such as with K2, Nintex and NextDocs
- Microsoft Gold ISV status including a content management certification
- Windows Server 2008 R2 certification
- Global success in key accounts
- Networking and visibility at the Microsoft corporate offices in Redmond, WA (where Riley O'Brien Wolff Adlib's Microsoft Alliance Manager, has her office)
Thanks to Riley, who has done a fantastic job in getting us to this level early, and thanks also to everyone who has supported our Microsoft relationship by helping to maintain our Gold ISV and Content Management Certifications, building a great SharePoint product, and taking advantage of some key SharePoint sales opportunities.