Industry challenge: While organizations today realize there is valuable data trapped, then lost, within emails and their attachments, they don’t always know how to effectively extract that critical business information, classify it with meta data and preserve it for the long term with easy content search capabilities.
Solution: Attend this webinar and learn how applying Advanced Rendering technology to your Life Sciences enterprise email containing mission-critical data including - Patient Safety Data, customer complaints, clinical trial documents, and more, will address:
- The disappearance of emails (accidental deletion)
- Emails inadvertently being placed into an improper folder
- The use of desk top tools to convert emails into PDF files and not a server-based solution – and see these problems:
- No database that tracks which emails have been exported, so system loses track when email client is closed, thus can duplicate exports
- Only basic extraction is being performed, rather than capturing content in the header, body and attachment of emails
- Manual save after being converted to PDF with attached PDFs
- Some emails that have .txt file which is causing problems with rendering
Meet two industry experts from Biovia and Adlib and take this opportunity to consult about your current mission-critical data challenges.