Live Date: Wednesday December 18, 2013 11:00 AM (EST)
This 30-minute recorded webinar discusses automated document conversion and why it is important for organizations in the Life Sciences industry.
In this video you will learn how Life Sciences organizations have adopted automated conversion to overcome process and compliance inefficiencies. Also you will learn of the cost savings and how to avoid risks.
Watch this webinar if you’re looking for:
- Converting multiple documents into a standard document format such as PDF
- Automating the conversion for submission ready documents
- Compliant documents to meet legal or regulatory submissions
- Archiving and enabling smart search for your archived documents
- Advanced rendering features like meta-data driven search, page numbers, table of contents, headers, footers, digital signatures etc.
Whether your organization is using EMC Documentum, Microsoft SharePoint, IBM FileNet, OpenText, Dasssault Systemes, or another ECM / PLM solution, you will benefit from integrated, automated document conversion.
To learn more, download this whitepaper on "Optimizing Regulatory Submission Processing".